We are looking for a passionate Assistant Product Manager responsible for developing and executing strategic and tactical initiatives to increase growth and profitability in product areas. These initiatives will include driving and optimizing new product innovations, existing product portfolios, product line transitions, and cost savings initiatives through the ProLaunch stage-gate process. This position directly supports business development/Sales, executes VOC research, recommends pricing levels, and interfaces cross-functionally to deliver on our customer service promise.
• Identify, gather, quantify and transform VOC (Voice of Customer) inputs into new business opportunities including new product development, existing product optimization, service programs, product rationalization, value engineering, marketing programs, and other initiatives to support the overall Product Line Roadmap.
• Execute Marketing responsibilities and documentation required in ProLaunch for assigned new product development projects. Provide Product Roadmap input and drive key alignment to Resell business.
• Work closely with CEO in strategic planning and the development of Reselling product line strategic plan.
• Support the Product Line Manager and other stakeholders to develop, update and implement Strategic Plan (annual).
• Recommend and execute pricing actions. Manage product mix and volume to meet overall product line profitability targets.
• Manages, either directly or through a subordinate Supervisor, all time, attendance and schedules to ensure that the Department is fully functioning on a daily basis.
• Assist with Presentations on Technical/Product related subjects in co-operation with the Commercial Team and Key Account Manager. Organize meetings with Customers in co-operation with Marketing, and/or Commercial Team/Key Account Management, in order to discuss product specifications and product/technological developments.
• Facilitate communication between internal cross-functional departments, vendors, and international licensing partners regarding production, order creation, shipment tracking, and delivery of the product.
• Working with Partners and sales channels in driving new customer acquisition and in developing new channels.
• Provide a world-class level of service to MS management and Financial Advisors providing technical subject matter expertise, case design, and analysis/rationale behind each recommendation.
• Own particular product categories, driving business performance and brand building goals through launch/re-promote campaigns.
• Support in preparing agency brief for marketing programs.
• Manage sample retention for legal compliance and log all received advertising samples.
• Assist in preparing for all Development milestone presentations.
• Minimum Bachelors from any reputed UGC approved university
• At least 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Engineering Firms, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
• Freshers are also encouraged to apply
• Age 22 to 35 years
• Both males and females are allowed to apply.
• Competent with revision control systems (Git)
• Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST
• Involvement with any kind of tutorial platform
• Proven people and project management skills
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Exceptional presentation skills. Ability to communicate product and sales strategies effectively to Senior Management, product areas and sales teams
• Strong interpersonal collaboration and team skills including working with cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical skills, performance and metrics tracking
• Strong attention to detail and owner attitude of what they are accountable for
• Comfortable multi-tasking, putting out fires, solving problems, and working independently
• Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience with inventory management systems ideal
• Work at office
• Dhaka (Banasree)
Compensation & other benefits
• Weekly 1 holidays
• Salary Review: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
• A supportive, dynamic, and global team
• Diversity and equal opportunity
|Assistant Product Manager