We are looking for a laravel developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of web servers including online and Offline Servers. Your primary focus will be the development of web applications and building API to integrate with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Design and develop web applications from scratch alongside our software teams
• Design and develop and operate microservices that serve millions of users.
• Leverage on design patterns, following an Agile approach to software development, such as doing research related to the project, data & corresponding technology stack
• Program solutions adhering to coding standards, procedures, and security protocols
• Contribute to the overall code base, technical documentation
• Interact with designated work teams and business stakeholders to understand requirements, demo software, and explain solutions
• Writing frontend codes with Vue.js/React.js.
• Talk to different APIs, creating scalable scheduling and job queues that scale to multiple servers.
• Code optimization and performance improvements
• Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code
• Clear knowledge and understanding of Laravel Service Container, Service Provider, and Facades.
• Ability to build and consume RESTful web services.
• Professional experience with Laravel
• Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
• At least 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Programmer Software Engineer, Laravel, Laravel application development, API Development, Vue js
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Engineering Firms, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
• Freshers are also encouraged to apply
• Age 22 to 35 years
• Both males and females are allowed to apply.
• Must have good experience of working with Restful API (with JSON and XML response)
• Competent with revision control systems (Git)
• A knowledge common Design Patterns (SOLID)
• Experience on Vue.js/React.js
• Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST
• Competitive Programming Experience
• Linux hosting environment, and shell command line familiarity
• Familiar/involved with open source projects
• Involvement with any kind of tutorial platform
• WordPress Plugin Development
• Develop different modular packages.
• Work at office
• Dhaka (Banasree)
Compensation & other benefits
• Weekly 1 holidays
• Salary Review: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• The opportunity to build a professional career in a multi-dimensional business environment
• A supportive, dynamic, and global team
• Diversity and equal opportunity
|Job Category||Assitant Software Engineer (Laravel)|